|Original Location:||Waynesville-Wilmington Pike at Massie-Wayne Township line|
|Added to Village:||1981|
|Donated By:||William Fritts Family|
This 17 by 21 foot structure was moved to the Village and reconstructed in 1981. It was purchased from the William Fritts family on State Route 73 near Waynesville.
This gate house for the Village was historically a Toll House for the Waynesville-Wilmington Pike at the Massie-Wayne township line. Later it was moved across Route 73 and used after about 1900 as a farm granary.